Idea Contest Discussion
Trava Administration last edited by
So, the Idea Contest has ended, and we are very happy to have received the enthusiastic participation of many members. There are those who gave not only one but dozens of different opinions, on many aspects and products of Trava Finance. From there, we have selected 10 ideas to proceed further:
- Open a contest for community members to create their own knights.
- Restructure the main page of Trava, removing the mountains with links to make it seem more user-friendly and easier to understand Trava's focus.
- Expand to other chains and add new ones, since BNB is in a potentially risky position.
- Add more DeFi protocols to BRicher, regularly updating good protocols and removing unsafe ones.
- Simplify the parameters in Lending Pools and add more tokens. Add a type of notification so people would know when liquidations are close.
- Increase the utility of TRAVA tokens by adding continuous token burn feature, periodically burning minted TRAVA. Allow them to be exchanged on all chains in Trava Lending.
- Reopen BNB/Trava safety passbook.
- Launch Knights leasing feature.
- Do Idea Contest more periodically.
- Start marketing on Crew3.
Each of the ideas has been thoroughly researched by us, evaluated for their potential and feasibility. Don't be sad if your ideas are not here, they might just be slightly deviating from Trava Finance's development orientation, or not yet capable of being put into practice.
This discussion is open in order to be able to involve the whole community in contributing to the development of Trava Finance. It’s expected to be a stepping stone before starting the voting snapshot, for everyone to dive deeper into these ideas and voice their own comments. From there, it is also possible for you to pick the best choices for the development of Trava, choosing a worthy winner (or winners).
The founders and POs of Trava Finance will also check out this discussion, so don't be afraid to dig into each issue and ask the hard questions.
Kel last edited by
I would suggest to start with adjusting/changing/restructuring (idea 2.) the landing page and creating simple drop-down menu options with hyperlinks to different Trava Finance products like Trava Lending Pools; Trava Staking Vaults; Trava NFT Product; Trava Capital; Trava Governance etc.
Also add a feature to manually stop or finish/end the 3D animation as there were reports of the animation not loading up.
Creating a user-friendly landing page is one of the priorities for better user experience.
Additionally, Trava Finance lending product team should start working on adding more tokens to "Token Health" so they could be added to pool creation once the product is 100% finished - having more tokens available for pool creation feature is an advantage to attract more userbase and investors.
Lastly, I like the (idea 4.) - creating more DeFi investment options to explore in DeFi Cryptospace is great for expanding community knowledge about investment possibilities and also making the BRicher tool more flexible. Having more protocols/chains/networks to choose from can expand the use-case of the tool.
Robert last edited by
This post is deleted!